Video & DVD
It is an international standard that DVD stores standard definition (SD) videos. Nowadays, even common smartphones can record high definition (HD) videos. As a consequence, HD to SD format conversion is necessary in order to make videos in DVD format.
Our studio team is capable of offering services including encoding and DVD authoring, as well as video format conversions.
- DVD, DVD-5 (4.5GB), DVD-9 (8.5GB) encoding and authoring
- DVD motion or static menu designs
- Dolby Digital stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1 transcoding
- Hybrid DVD (video and data combined) mastering
- DVDR produced for quality check, master approval, replication manufacturing and pressing of DVD
Our team is experienced in producing professional presentation materials in the form of DVD videos. For instance, corporate profiles, company introduction, product catalogue, marketing events, corporate or exhibition activites, advertisement showcases.
We have completed a number of corporate and educational projects, designing static menus, dynamic menus, DVD navigations.
- Read from our Blog: Updates about Video & DVD
- View our past projects HERE